Jaw pain and dysfunction can be debilitating. Dr. Hopkin excels at relieving TMJ-related issues and provides patients the help they need to live pain-free!
Rest easy (literally) when having your wisdom teeth removed. We provide IV sedation for our patients and have extensive experience dealing with even the most difficult extractions.
Replacing missing teeth with dental implants can not only change your smile but can also affect your quality of life and improve your appearance and self-confidence
That's right! Sleep apnea is a common problem that Dr. Hopkin has extensive experience in eliminating for his patients. Call us today to find out how.
We treat our patients with the utmost care, in a comfortable environment and in a timely fashion. Call us today to discuss your situation!
Dr Hopkin treats a wide variety of problems that affect the teeth, jaws, mouth and facial areas. Dr Hopkin received training in Oral and … Read More...
Our office is open from 8:00AM- 5:00PM, Monday through Friday. To schedule an appointment for consultation or surgery, please call 1-801-683-0330. We … Read More...
Consultation & Surgery
Consultation appointments are always available to discuss your condition and recommended treatments. Cost estimates and insurance information can be … Read More...
Many people in Utah seek dental implants Salt Lake City to restore their lifestyles back to normal. When you lose a tooth, be it for any reason like decay, periodontal disease, trauma or age, it greatly affects your quality of life. Dr. Dustin J. Hopkin is one of the most renowned oral surgeons in Salt Lake City who places dental implants for patients practically on a daily basis. Each of his patients report complete satisfaction with their dental implants placed at Dr. Hopkin’s skilled hands.
What is it that patients look for in dental implants when they lose a tooth? Knowing the ways tooth loss can affect one’s life can easily explain why they look for good oral surgeons in Salt Lake City to place their dental implants.
- The lost tooth means lost function- patients find that they can’t chew their food as efficiently as they could when the tooth lost had been present. It greatly impairs their ability to chew and digest their food adequately, requiring more effort and more chewing time.
- Added stress on other teeth and the muscles- this is because they must shift the food to alternate teeth to chew it more efficiently, adding stress on the masticatory muscles and teeth being used excessively.
- Impaired ability to speak- the teeth help in the pronunciation of important speech sounds and even a single lost tooth can greatly impair that ability, along with affecting the person’s self-confidence.
- Damaged esthetics and self-esteem- looking good always makes one feel good, and if a lost tooth is visible, it can immensely affect the individual’s esthetics and self-confidence and literally damage self-esteem, creating psychological issues.
To eliminate all of the above is the goal of Dr. Hopkin, one of the top oral surgeons in Salt Lake City. Known for his immense compassion, he treats his patient’s implant needs with expertise, giving top priority to their happiness and satisfaction.
Here it is worth mentioning why dental implants Salt Lake City are so beneficial for patients in Utah who have missing teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants Salt Lake City
- Dental implants become part of the body- they permanently integrate within the jaw bones, becoming naturally part of their structure. This allows for complete replacement of the lost tooth’s root while also giving extremely stable support to the dental prosthesis it is meant to hold, such as a crown, bridge or denture.
- Feel completely natural- as the implant integrates with the bone completely, patients can’t tell they ever lost their tooth and feel as if the implant is one of their own natural teeth.
- Look totally natural- the implants not only feel but look entirely natural in the mouth. The superior esthetic results to just crowns and bridges alone are what make dental implants Salt Lake City the best and most esthetic option for replacing lost teeth.
- They keep adjacent teeth safe- implants require jaw bone for their placement, hence there is no need to cut and shape the adjacent teeth as with bridges.
- Efficiently restore natural feel, esthetics and function- patients who have had dental implants Salt Lake City placed can smile freely, feel comfortable and chew as well as they could before they lost their tooth.
- Easy Oral hygiene- implants are like natural teeth, so brushing and flossing is just as simple as always.
- Renewed Self-confidence and Self-esteem- patients with dental implants Salt Lake City firmly believe that Dr. Hopkin is the oral surgeon responsible for why they look and feel amazing once again!